Writing a Project Proposal
- A project proposal is an important part of a student life. Writing a good proposal is a enables a student to organize time and resources to complete a project report and fully achieve the objectives. Whether it is done as a stand alone assssignment or part of one unit project, it is still valuable in structuring ideas about the forthcomming research and writing the findings and conclussion. Some colleges use the proposal as an established guidance for the final project report. Writing a proposal is widely taught as undergraduate level and a student is expected to have solid knowledge and skills at high level.
- A project has four major sections which includes:
- The Introduction
This is also the Chapter One of the project proposal. First, the student is expected to introduce his/her project by telling the reader what the project is about. Secondly, the the purpose of the project must be clear to inform the reader and other stakeholders why it is worthy undertaking the project. Finally, the student must demonstrate the rink between the project and the his/her degree requirements, this will tell what the author intends to accomplish. The writer of the proposal must first master the research topic and other parts of the proposal in order to write a good introduction.
- The Literature Review
It is ussually the second chapter of a proposal. It communicates the your topic to the reader and the supervisor. The student must research widely about the topic and gather all relevant information about the topic under study. This section includes the theories the student will use in the study. Literature Review must be done first to equip the writer with sufficient knowledge about the topic.
- The Methodology
This is the third chapter of the Project Proposal, it is also known as the procidure. It should indicate how you will go about to achieve the results. This part includes the models to be used, the type of data to be used and how it will be collected, and how the results will be analysed and presented. A good procidure should emphasize on how your research will allow you to complete your project successfully.
- A good Project proposal has an additional advantage; with appropriate revisions, the chapters in the proposal can give you a start on similar sections for the final report. Good work on the proposal has two allows planning for effective resource use when doing the project, and getting a jump ahead on the final report.
- A Project Proposal must also include the following sections.
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- To get a complete Project Proposal, place an order by clicking below: